Recently, I decided to start development of a new version of the Cold Games Organizer, clean from the ground up.
This page will contain the most recent Alpha download as a standalone Zip-File that you can extract anywhere on your computer to try it out, if you so choose.
As a warning: these versions are only roughly tested and will likely contain bugs as more and more features are added in. Should you still decide to try it out and encounter a bug, you can open an issue for it over on Github, or write me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently implemented features (Alpha 0.0.2)
- Adding games to the collection
- Removing games
- Editing games
- Adding Genres to games
- A lot…. ;). Just look at the previous Cold Games Organizer version (V3) to get a rough estimate of where this will be heading over time
- Basic “Add Games” window to add multiple games to the list
- Main game list can now select multiple rows
- Select random game button in main window
- “Set Year” button in main window menu for all selected games
- Last file is opened again on next app start (if a file was open on close)
- Basic “Edit Game” window to change a few parts of a game entry
- “Add Genre” button in main window menu for all selected games
- Initial Public Release