After some time in development, the first release of version 2.0 of the Cold Games Organizer is done. This version introduces multiple new features and smaller improvements to existing stuff.
- Game Credits
- Add people to game entries that were involved with it
- The main window has a filter category for Credits now
- A list of all individuals and which games they are associated with can be viewed through “View” -> “Individuals List” in the main window
- Trade/Loot Calculations
- Add items you can trade and opportunities where/when you can trade them
- Add loot you can get and loot opportunities
- Add recipes of all kinds (food, crafting etc.) with their components
- Add items you have in your inventory to quickly see what you can craft/cook/etc.
- Multiple Game Releases
- Every game now has an additional list of releases to account for different release years per region/system
- The Content Info filter in the main window now has multiple levels to account for groupings
- The formatting buttons for the progress items description text now show if they are active or not
- screenshots and attachments in game edit are now marked as experimental (option in main window has to be enabled before they are visible)
- assorted bugs fixed